The Value Auto Group is committed to the health and wellbeing of our community, guests and staff.
In light of the evolving COVID-19 situation, we have been closely monitoring and remain prepared to action any advice from the State and Federal authorities.
Our business is currently operating as per usual, and to date there has been no incidence of COVID-19 being reported at the Value Auto Group. Appropriate measures and procedures are in place to mitigate unnecessary risk. Inclusive of, but not limited to;
- Educating employees on important prevention measures, including a deployment of appropriate signage and frequent digital communications.
- Enhanced and more stringent daily facility clean
- Cleaning surfaces with disinfectant
- Increased stock of hand sanitiser deployed to locations around the dealership
For Servicing your vehicle, and for Test-Drives conducted at the dealership:
We are taking additional measures including the sanitisation of:
- Interior and exterior touch points such as; door handles, steering wheel and other control button indicators
Alternative arrangements for Test-Drives on New, Demonstrator and Used Vehicles:
For all New, Demonstrator and Used vehicle test-drives, or appraisals on your current vehicle, we are happy to arrange alternative options to meet the needs of our guests.
We will continue to monitor advice released by authorities and will be continually reviewing our practices in line with any recommendations.
Lastly, thank you for your continued support of the Value Auto Group. It is our commitment to remain a safe and welcoming destination.
Need to know more or you want to head on in to speak to the team? Fill out the Enquiry Form on this page or Get Directions to Wangaratta Off-Road!
Follow the team on Facebook to see more behind the scene shots of the brand new showroom, offers available and happy customers.
The team at Wangaratta Off-Road